I love putting recipes we try when we are camping in all the A Camper & Criminals Cozy Mystery!
Do y’all ever try them?
CAMPFIRE BANANA BOATS
4 small bananas
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
1. Leaving skin on, cut the banana down the middle without cutting through the bottom of the skin.
2. Open the banana like a taco and add some chocolate chips and miniature marshmallows.
3. Wrap the stuffed banana in foil.
4. Sit the foiled banana on a grate over the open campfire.
5. Check the banana in five minutes and continue to check until the marshmallows and chocolate chips have melted to desired taste.
Click here to download the recipe! >>>>>